Vanilla Cannabis Milkshake Recipe
Brand Harvest Bloom
Ingredients4 cups vanilla ice cream
1 3/4 cups cannabis milk
8 tbsp. cane sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until the desired consistency has been reached. Serve in chilled glasses and enjoy.
Ingredients1L of full fat milk*
25g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
Note: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don't panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!