Dose Pen Bliss By Dosist
dosist (formerly hmbldt) makes cannabis therapy simple with targeted formulas and precise doses. Available in 2 variaties: Dose Pen 200 and Dose Pen 50.
Over 200 doses of dosist formulas come in a preloaded Dose Pen 200, a recyclable vaporizing device designed exclusively for dosist formulas featuring precise dosage delivery.
The Dose Pen 50 delivers the same dosist formulas, but in a smaller package. Each pen has only 50 doses.
dosist bliss is a THC-forward formula balanced in a 9:1 ratio with CBD complemented by stimulating terpenes – a- and β-pinene and terpinolene – to help you feel just the right amount of good. Over 200 doses of dosist bliss come in a preloaded dosist dose penTM a recyclable vaporizing device designed exclusively for dosist formulas featuring – precise dosage delivery (2.25MG per dose), airflow control and superior heating technology. dosist formulas are 88% cannabinoids and 12% terpenes – NO ADDITIVES OR FILLERS.
ABOUT DOSIST FORMULAS
- Targeted formulas: Rich CBD ratio optimizes health benefits and controls intoxication. Formulas and dose are consistent and predictable every time.
- Consumer tested: All formulas undergo extensive consumer research to ensure efficacy
- Scientifically designed: dosist formulas are developed with a deep knowledge and understanding of the cannabis plant, traditional uses of cannabis-based medicines, cannabinoid therapeutics and the nuances ofthe function and interactions within the ECS.
- Contains no fillers
ABOUT THE DOSE PEN
- Precise dosage: 2.25mg of formula delivered with each dose. Vibration to alert patient when dose is complete.
- Controlled and measured air flow: Airflow regulator to ensure consistent delivery of vapor.
- Advanced microprocessor controlled heating element: Controlled vaporization temperature and custom heating element ensure precise delivery of the formula and prevents excessive heat that typically burns through the cannabinoids and terpenes in cannabis oil.
- Superior medical grade components for safety: Outer shell and internal reservoir are produced with products safe for effective medicinal delivery. Cheaper and unsafe materials are never used in our devices.
- Guaranteed success rate for 50 or 200 doses: Devices produced in a GMP and ISO certified facility that are subject to rigorous quality control testing.