We are always looking for new drivers and dispatchers.
We are seeking individuals who are highly versatile and enjoy handling a wide range of tasks on a daily basis. This role can be fast paced and this individual must be ready to roll up their sleeves and execute the tasks at hand proficiently. Attention to detail, ability to quickly grasp concepts, interact with patients, and be passionate about medical cannabis is a must.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Must have functional car/smartphone Responsibilities
- Delivery -- we deliver to San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
- Customer service -- greeting patients with a delightful, positive attitude and showing a great deal of compassion. Addressing any questions or concerns patients may have.
- Educate the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use of the delivered items.
- Complete all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including invoices, timesheets and mileage logs.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of current products and services offered by the collective.
- Work with administrator to coordinate deliveries.
- Strong communication skills: well spoken, articulate, professional demeanor and ability to voice questions/concerns to management in an assertive manner.
- Possess good judgment and strong intuition: skilled in making good decisions and foreseeing problems to keep collective, patients, as well as yourself as safe as possible.
- Problem solver: ability to improvise or implement an ad hoc solution to complete a task in a logical sense.
- Time management: ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritizing while meeting deadlines and tracking time.
- Process oriented: we have processes in place to maintain organization and we need someone who can quickly learn and adapt to changing environments.
- Self-starter: be driven, quick learner, possess ability to handling multiple assignments, and motivated to succeed.
- Clean criminal background (not on probation and no cases pending) -- background check will be performed.
- Comprehensive understanding of the MMJ industry and California state laws that pertain.
- Possess knowledge of product and medicinal benefits to a degree that can be articulated to others.
- Must be at least 18 years old, a prop 215 patient, and a resident of California. âHave a clean driving record and current insurance.
- Must NOT use cannabis on the job or for (4) four hours prior to your shift.
- Ideal candidates should have a discreet car with good gas mileage and professional appearance.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please fill out the form below.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE SECTION 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) * PROPOSITION 215 & SENATE BILL 420